We are on the brink of a seismic shift in the regional economy, given falling oil prices as well as the economic turmoil caused by COVID-19. The reduced dependency on fossil fuel revenues to bolster infrastructure development is subsequently creating favourable in-roads for Foreign Direct Investment and private companies to join forces with the government to build ambitious yet feasible projects.
It is only the beginning of a very exciting journey.
Following the overwhelming success of the first edition in 2020, that brought together over 400 regional stakeholders and decision makers MEED-GlobalData bring you the 2nd edition on 30th June 2021
With important government dignitaries, prominent investors, and stakeholders of leading infrastructure companies in attendance; this is an exclusive opportunity to network with high profile individuals, deepen your understanding of the PPP business model and find your subsequent growth opportunity.
An immersive agenda with interactive panel discussions, fireside chats, and breakout sessions, this one-day summit will satiate your appetite for industry insights and practical knowledge of the workings of a sustainable PPP model. Understand the regulatory framework involved with a clear roadmap to execution, and connect with an influential community, driven to achieve the overarching goal of boosting infrastructural development.
- Mohamed Al Dhaheri, Head of Infrastructure Partnerships, Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO), UAE
- Senior Representative, Arab Consulting Engineers, Egypt
- Dr Ibtesam Albastaki, Director – Investment and Public Private Partnership Department, Dubai Health Authority (DHA), UAE
- David Kinniburgh, General Manager-UAE, GHD, UAE
- Naveed Arshad Khawaja, PPP Unit Manager, Government of Dubai’s Department of Finance (DOF), UAE
- Eng. Walid Saleh Basoudan, Consultant / Advisor, Health Sector Transformation Programme, Saudi Arabia
- Muneer Ferozie, Regional Head – PPP, Privatization and Infrastructure Financial Advisory MENA and Pakistan, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Dr Eyüp Vural Aydın, Chairman, Istanbul PPP Center of Excellence (CoE), Turkey
- Nayef Alhaddad, Manager – Projects Tendering and Bids Evaluation, Kuwait Authority for Partnerships Projects (KAPP)
- Mahmoud Al Khoshman, Founder & Managing Partner, Levant Sustainability & PPP Solutions Co. Ltd, Jordan
- Richard Thompson, Editorial Director, MEED, UAE
- Colin Foreman, Deputy Editor, MEED, UAE
- Jennifer Aguinaldo, Energy & Technology Editor, MEED, UAE
- Ed James, Director of Content & Analysis, MEED Projects, UAE
- Eng. Ahmad M. Alazemi, Project Specialist – Private Sector Projects Department, Ministry of Electricity & Water, Kuwait
- Eng. Attar Ezzat Hannoura, Director PPP Central Unit, Ministry of Finance, Egypt
- Abraham Akkawi, PPP Advisor – Minister’s Office, Ministry of Finance, Oman
- Dr Tahir Hussain, Chief of Strategy & Transformation- Central First Health Cluster, Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia
- Hisham F. Alhegelan, Head of PPP Rapid Development Unit, Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs (MOMRA), Saudi Arabia
- Eng. Loay Ghazaleh, Portfolio Advisor – Major Infrastructure and PPP, Ministry of Works, Bahrain
- Zaid Tarawneh, Director of PPP Unit, Prime Ministry of Jordan, Jordan
- Qaisar Zaman, Chief Investment Officer, Rakiza (Oman Infrastructure Investment Management), Oman
- Ziad Alexandre Hayek, President, WAPP (World Association of PPP Units & Professionals)